Why would GodJesus want A third Temple?

Shoutbox

Live Discussion For Members & Guests
EnochWalked: worldhealthorganization.github.io/smart-trust/index.html#participants "74 participants in total as of 10 April 2024". That includes most of Europe, Israel, Australia, Canada, but no Russia, China or the US. May 5, 2024 18:17:29 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-biden-gestapo-1235015441/ "Angry Trump Calls Biden Admin the ‘Gestapo,’ Predicts ‘World War Three and Everything Else!’". Does "everything else" include the Rapture? I sure hope so! May 5, 2024 21:24:42 GMT -6
EnochWalked: news.wttw.com/2024/05/05/methodists-end-bans-gay-clergy-and-same-sex-marriage-closing-50-years-battles-mainline "But this comes amid long-term declines in membership and influence." Compromising on the truth won't reverse that decline. May 6, 2024 7:38:41 GMT -6
EnochWalked: The people who stay in these doctrinally compromised churches will only be emboldened to abandon more of their historic teaching, until nothing is a sin any more. If the church preaches the same as the world, then why would anyone need to go to a church? May 6, 2024 7:42:22 GMT -6
EnochWalked: It feels like we're in the 1st century again, where the church authorities cared more about political power (in this case "political correctness") than preparing the faithful for the arrival of promised and prophesied Messiah. May 6, 2024 7:46:13 GMT -6
EnochWalked: Even after our Lord was raised from the dead, many refused to believe what they had heard from eye witnesses, and even used violence to oppress the message. So the Temple sacrificial system continued as if nothing had happened, for 40 more years. May 6, 2024 7:49:17 GMT -6
EnochWalked: That's what it will be like after the Rapture, with millions of so-called churches full every week, celebrating the arrival of the aliens, or whatever story is told in our absence. They won't have 40 years to continue in their delusion, though. May 6, 2024 7:50:50 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-return-new-york-courtroom-criminal-hush-money-trial-2024-05-06/ 'But he said Trump’s “continued, willful” violations of the gag order amounted to a “direct attack on the rule of law.”' This was his 10th contempt. May 6, 2024 9:50:43 GMT -6
EnochWalked: '“I do not want to impose a jail sanction and have done everything I can to avoid doing so. But I will if necessary,” Merchan said from the bench in the absence of the jury.' I wonder if any other defendant has the judge trying to protect them from jail? May 6, 2024 9:51:51 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.darpa.mil/news-events/2024-05-01 "a new class of long-duration, long-range, payload-capable UUVs ready for persistent operations in dynamic maritime environments." A beast from the sea. A fleet could stay dormant around the world for years. May 6, 2024 15:44:25 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.ynetnews.com/article/b1xb11n8za "Palestinians report tanks have entered East Rafah after War Cabinet gives operation go-ahead" "US official: 'War Cabinet did not negotiate with Hamas in good faith'" May 6, 2024 16:32:27 GMT -6
EnochWalked: "A U.S. official familiar with truce negotiations between Hamas and Israel told Reuters on Monday that Israel still plans to proceed with a 90-day plan to invade Rafah, which Washington is committed to stopping." That takes us to August? May 6, 2024 16:33:56 GMT -6
leewiggins63: Sorry, but I think biden has mocked God, and think the US will pay dearly in blood. Still looking towards pentecost, as our remedy, I hope. May 7, 2024 3:14:51 GMT -6
leewiggins63: Crazy light in Arizona sky lastnight, nobody knows what it was. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm5pTxZjNHQ May 7, 2024 3:39:35 GMT -6 *
leewiggins63: In my heart, I'm torn, I pray for discernment, Trump could be, in my thinking, one part of the beast declaring the other, idk. Staying objective. Maranatha May 7, 2024 3:49:56 GMT -6 *
leewiggins63: Praise, Honor and Glory to our Savior. Jesus Christ! May 7, 2024 4:00:45 GMT -6
EnochWalked: You're right, Lee, these are confusing times on the Earth, but we have a faith which is Heavenly and certain. Pentecost this year could be extra special. May 7, 2024 7:55:22 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.pcgamer.com/metas-experimental-neural-wristband-controller-will-be-a-real-product-that-lets-you-type-just-by-thinking-because-zuck-doesnt-want-a-chip-that-you-jack-into-your-brain/ So we have a choice? Right hand or forehead? May 7, 2024 7:56:22 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.wired.com/story/synthetic-dna-us-biden-regulation/ "Synthetic DNA could be used to spark a pandemic. A move by President Biden aims to create new standards for the safety and security of mail-order genetic material." Can he stop other nations? May 7, 2024 8:13:45 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/article/2024/may/06/ucla-protester-mob-attack "Police let violent mobs attack UCLA students. This is what lawlessness looks like" "[Biden] conflated ... illegality with lawlessness". Interesting distinction May 7, 2024 10:01:02 GMT -6
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel